By default, PC Health Advisor is set to remove the Microsoft Office History files. This will not remove saved files, only draft backups. This option can be changed within the Privacy Settings of the software.
To ignore MS Office History in Privacy Scan:
- Please open PC Health Advisor.
- Click on the Settings tab along the top of the program.
- Click on the Privacy Settings box.
- Scroll down to MS Office History
- Please uncheck the Microsoft Office version that you would like to retain the history for.