Using the Full AV Scan in Digital Care, you can run an in-depth antivirus and anti-malware scan to deep-clean your PC and ensure your system is clean, safe, and virus free.
Start the Full AV Scan:
- Open Digital Care and ensure you are logged in.
- Select the Security tab on the left side of the program.
- Click the Full AV Scan option - this will automatically start the scan process.
Pause or Stop a Scan:
- Click the Pause button while a scan is in progress to pause it. To resume the scan, click the Play button.
- Click the Stop button to cancel a scan. Click Yes to confirm that you want to cancel the scan.
Review Items Detected:
- Once a scan has completed, you can click on the items found in each relevant category to review the detected items.
- From there you can un-check any items you don't want Digital Care to fix.
- Click Done to save any changes.
To fix the items detected in the Full AV Scan, simply click Fix All.
For more information on the types of threats that Digital Care will be scanning for, you can visit this help article.