If you have found after scanning your system with Digital Care AntiVirus Complete, you have lost passwords or your login credentials to various websites, by design Digital Care AntiVirus Complete should not be set to remove these entries. However, let us help you review the current settings to ensure this is set up correctly.
1. Open Digital Care AntiVirus Complete
2. Click on Privacy
3. Click on Privacy Scan Settings
4. Here you will be checking two categories
5. First, click on Settings next to Internet Scan, click on the browser you use to expand the sub-categories, review and remove the check-mark for any category referencing Cookies or Password
6. Once you've completed this, click OK
7. Next, click on System Scan then click on Internet Browsing history to expand, again, remove check-marks for any categories referencing Password or cookies.