To narrow down the cause, we would like to ask you to where the files are not being removed from by doing the following:
Please let us know immediately which group or groups you are unable to remove items from.
- Open Privacy Controls.
- Click Options.
- Uncheck all groups except Windows Cache & History.
- Click Scan.
- Click Start Scan.
- When the scan completes, click Remove.
- When the removal is complete, check to ensure all items were removed.
- If all items are removed, please proceed by repeating the above steps for Internet Browsing History.
- Once complete, continue to repeat the steps for each of the other sections: Chat and Instant Messaging History, MS Office History, Multimedia History, File Sharing History, Email Trash and Third-Party Application History
To ensure that all items have been removed from a section, click the + beside a group; any entries in grey text could not be removed. What we would like to find out is if there are one or more groups that contain a large number of the entries that are not being removed, so we can then try to work out a course of action to remove these items manually.