By default, PC Health Advisor will not remove your favorites or bookmarks as part of a scan, however you can enable or disable this option easily.
Default Privacy Scan Settings remove items in the following categories:
+ Windows Cache and History.
+ Internet and Instant Messenger History
+ MS Office History
+ File Sharing History
+ Email Trash
The 'favorites' fall under the 'Internet Browsing History' category.
Edit your Privacy Scan Settings:
1. Open ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
2. Click on the Settings button
3. Click the Privacy Settings button
4. Now browse the list and uncheck areas you do not want scanned - Internet Browsing History
5. Please uncheck the 'Favorites' option