After running a Scan and reviewing Scan Results, you can click the Fix Now button. If FileCure recommends a registry fixes, it will be applied immediately.
Some file extensions will require you to download an compatible software so that you can open them. If you require a new application, FileCure will display a list of reliable programs that you can download to open your file.
Supported Software Information
FileCure provides information to make an informed decision on the program that suits your needs.
|File Extension Name||
The extension of the file; for example, .JPG
|Alias Name||If there are any aliases associated with the item they are identified|
|Type||The file type; for example, image file type.|
|Supported Software||A list of suggested software with user ratings, links to more information, and links to the vendor download page.|
|License||Displays whether the product is free as in the case of freeware and adware (software that is free, but supported by advertising). If the application is not free this field is left blank.|
You can review and get more information on the items that are listed in the Download page to determine the application that would best suit your needs.
To download supported software:
- Click the Download button.
- Your default Internet browser will open to the manufacturer's download web page. Follow their instructions to download the software.
To get more information on supported software:
- Click the Learn More button.
- Your Internet browser will open and information about the software is presented.
- Once you have reviewed the list of potential software programs, you can choose to download an item.