You can install FileCure by opening the executable file you received when downloading the program.
To install FileCure:
- If you have lost the executable setup file please click here to download it.
- Click Next, then click I Agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Select Default (Recommended) for type of install, then click Next.
- Click Next again to install in the default location.
- Click Install to begin the full installation of FileCure.
During the installation you have the ability to choose the components you want to install. When you come to the Components page you can choose the Default installation or the Custom installation.
You can accept the Default install by proceeding to the next steps of the install.
A Default install includes the following components:
- Get Program Updates and Install Scheduled Tasks
- Desktop Icon
- Start at Login
To accept the Default installation preferences:
- With the type of install set to Default (recommended), click the Next button.
Alternatively, you can choose a Custom installation.
To select a Custom installation, do the following:
- In the Select the type of install field, click the drop down button.
- Select Custom.