When you launch Data Recovery Pro, the program window is displayed.
Start the Program
You can launch the program from the Start menu.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7:
- Click Start and select All Programs > ParetoLogic > Data Recovery Pro.
Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista:
- From the Desktop, press the Windows Start key on your keyboard, type Data Recovery Pro, and select Launch Data Recovery Pro from the list.
- From the Desktop, type Data Recovery Pro into the search box located in the task bar, and select Data Recovery Pro from the list.
You can also start the program by:
- Double-clicking the Data Recovery Pro desktop icon.
- Clicking the Data Recovery Pro Quick Launch icon.
The creation of these icons occur during installation. See the Installation page for more information.
Exit the Program
You can fully exit the program at any time.
To exit the program:
- From the program window, click the X button located at the top-right of the window.