You can install Data Recovery Pro by opening the executable file you received when downloading the program.
To install Data Recovery Pro:
- Download the setup and Run the installer.
- Once the Welcome Wizard appears, click Next to proceed.
- Click I Agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Click Next to install in the default location.
- Click Install to begin the full installation of Data Recovery Pro.
During the installation, you have the ability to choose the components you want to install. From the Components page, you can choose the Default installation or the Custom installation. You can accept the Default install by proceeding to the next steps of the install.
A Default install includes the following components:
- Get Program Updates and Install Scheduled Tasks
- Desktop Icon
To accept the Default installation preferences:
With the type of install set to Default (recommended), click the Next button.
Alternatively, you can choose a Custom installation.
To select a Custom installation, do the following:
- In the Select the type of install field, click the drop down button.
- Select Custom.