Start the Program - You can launch the program from the Start menu.
- From the Desktop, type Privacy Controls into the search box located in the task bar, and select ParetoLogic Privacy Controls from the list.
Windows 8, Windows 7:
- From the Desktop, press the Windows Start key on your keyboard, type Privacy Controls, and select Launch ParetoLogic Privacy Controls from the list.
- Double-click the Privacy Controls desktop icon.
- Click the Privacy Controls Quick Launch icon.
Exit the Program Window - You can also choose to exit the program. When you close the program window, the program is fully exited.
To exit the program:
- From the program window, click the X button located at the top-right of the window.