When you launch Privacy Controls the program window is displayed.
Start the Program
You can launch the program from the Start menu.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7:
- Click Start and select All Programs, ParetoLogic, ParetoLogic Privacy Controls, Launch ParetoLogic Privacy Controls
Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista:
- From the Desktop, press the Windows Start key on your keyboard, type Privacy Controls, and select Launch ParetoLogic Privacy Controls from the list.
- From the Desktop, type Privacy Controls into the search box located in the task bar, and select ParetoLogic Privacy Controls from the list.
You can also start the program by doing one of the following:
- Double-click the Privacy Controls desktop icon.
- Click the Privacy Controls Quick Launch icon.
The creation of these icons occurs during the install steps.
Exit the Program Window
You can also choose to exit the program. When you close the program window the program is fully exited.
To exit the program:
- From the program window, click the X button located at the top-right of the window.