In Digital Care, scheduling is set by ‘days until next scan’, and will be run at the same time as the last scan was completed.
For example, if you set the scan to run every 3 days and run the scan at 3pm on Monday then 3 days after that (Thursday) at 3 pm the scan will run again.
- Open Digital Care by Double Left Clicking the Desktop Icon
- Along the far left of the program window, running vertically, are the navigation icons. For this Exercise we will be guiding you through scheduling a Privacy Scan, however this will work for all scans available in Digital Care.
- Click the Privacy tab along the far left
- Then select Privacy Scan
- You will now be in the Privacy Scan Settings Window
- Near the top you will see Next Scan: Never – click the Clock Icon directly to the left of Next Scan: Never
- A window will pop up
- Click the Red “OFF” slider to enable the schedule function
- Select how often the scan will run by using the up and down arrows in this window Between the words “Every” and “Days”
- Choose whether you simply want the program to Scan or Scan and Fix by clicking the selection (this option is only available to Premium users)
- Click Done
From here, run the scan at approximately the time you wish to see it run again for the schedule you have set it on, and you are good to go.