PC Health Advisor offers a variety of free tools to help you improve your PC's overall performance, found under the Optimize and Disk tabs within the program.
You can access the Optimize page from the Main window of PC Health Advisor. Click on any of the headings below to learn more about each tool.
To view the Optimize page:
- From the Main window, click the Optimize tab.
The Optimize tool set includes the following:
- Process Manager: Displays a list of processes, which you can choose to terminate to improve system performance.
- Startup Manager: Displays the items that are set to start when you launch your computer. You can choose to disable or remove items to improve startup speed.
- Browser Object Manager: Browser Helper Objects are browser plug-ins. These items are displayed and you can choose to disable them to improve browsing speed.
- Optimize Windows: Displays Windows settings and options for clearing Temporary files and Recent History items so you can improve system performance.
- File Extension Manager: Displays the File Extension Manager where you can enter any file extension and find available software for it. The results include a description, information about the software, reviews, licensing (or free), and a link to the software to download an application of your choice.