When the program is launched the program window is displayed. After starting the program you can minimize the window and have the program run in the background.
Starting the Program
You can start PC Health Advisor from the Start menu.
Click Start and select All Programs > ParetoLogic > PC Health Advisor > ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
Windows 10, 8.1, or 8:
From the Desktop, type PC Health Advisor into the search box located in the task bar, and select PC Health Advisor from the list.
You can also start the program by doing one of the following:
1. Double-click the PC Health Advisor desktop icon.
2. Click the PC Health Advisor Quick Launch icon.
The creation of these icons occurs during the install steps.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or Windows 7:
From the Desktop, press the Windows Start Windows Start key on your keyboard key on your keyboard, type PC Health Advisor, and select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from the list.
When you launch PC Health Advisor an icon appears in the system tray of the taskbar. This icon provides several functions that you can access from the pop-up menu.
Exit the Program
When you close the program window you will be asked if you wish to minimize or fully exit the program.
To exit the program:
1. Click the X button located at the top-right of the program window.
2. The Exit Actions dialog is displayed. Click the Exit button.
3. You can also choose to exit the program every time you click the X button by configuring the settings on the General Settings page.
You can minimize the program so the Main window no longer appears but the application remains running in the background. In this instance the icon remains displayed in the system tray.
To minimize the Main window:
1. Click the X button located at the top-right of the Main window.
2. The Exit Actions dialog is displayed. Click the Minimize button.
3. With the program window minimized to the system tray, you can open the program from the system tray icon.
© 2016 Copyright ParetoLogic Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.