You can install EasyFileViewer by opening the executable file you received when downloading the program. If you have lost this file please click here to download it. After starting the EasyFileViewer installation, follow the instructions below to fully install EasyFileViewer.
- Click Next to start the installation.
- Click I Agree to the End User License Agreement
- Select Default (Recommended) for type of install, then click Next.
- Click Install to install in the default location.
During the installation you have the ability to choose the components you want to install. When you come to the Components page you can choose the Default installation or the Custom installation. You can accept the Default install by proceeding to the next steps of the install.
A Default install includes the following components:
- Automatic Program Updates and Scheduled Scans
- Desktop Icon
To accept the Default installation preferences:
With the type of install set to Default (recommended), click the Next button.
Alternatively, you can choose a Custom installation.
To select a Custom installation:
- In the Select the type of install field, click the drop down button.
- Select Custom.