In the following articles you can learn how to:
- Scan for file extension fixes, review Scan Results, and Fix Items
- Manage the default programs set to open your files.
- Use the Monitor to alert you to changes to your default programs.
- Ignore file extensions from showing up in future scans.
- Review the History of changes to your default programs.
- Restore changes made by FileCure.
Once you have some general knowledge of the basic operations you can then refer to the section for more information on the other features available with FileCure.