You can uninstall RegCure Pro and remove all associated files from your computer.
Right-click the RegCure Pro icon in the system tray and select Exit.
To uninstall the program:
- Go to your Desktop and press the Windows Start key on your keyboard.
- Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
- Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (Windows XP: Add or Remove Programs).
- Select the program to be removed.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button (Windows XP: Change/Remove).