You can access many RegCure Pro functions directly from the system tray icon. The icon appears when you first start the program. You can get an indication of the RegCure Pro status from looking at the state of the icon and you can also access several menu options directly from the icon.
Access the following functions from the System Tray:
- Register/Renew: Unlicensed or expired users can easily access the registration or renewal page.
- Launch: Opens the program window
- Start Scan: Starts the RegCure Pro scan
- Update: Checks for updates to the program and database
- Exit: Closes the program completely.
The RegCure Pro status can be determined by the state of the icon in the system tray. The following table identifies the states.
|Fixed||No issues were found on the previous scan, or all issues have been fixed.|
|Not Fixed||Issues have been detected and have yet to be fixed. When you place your mouse pointer over the icon, the number of items is displayed in the next tooltip.|
|Error / Critical Warning||Malware items were detected from the previous scan and have not been fixed. When you place your mouse pointer over the icon, the number of items is displayed in the next tooltip.|
Reopen the Program
With the program window minimized to the system tray, you can open the program from the system tray icon.
To re-open the program window, do one of the following:
- Right-click the RegCure Pro icon in the system tray and select Launch.
- Double-click the system tray icon.