If Data Recovery Pro stalls or appears to get stuck during a scan, please try the scan again for a single category only. Scanning each category individually should allow the process to complete.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Please go to the Advanced tab of Data Recovery Pro.
- There is a section in the middle of this tab called Areas to Scan where you have four options; Recycle Bin, Files without names, Corrupt Hard Drive sectors and Reformatted partitions.
- Please check only one of these boxes and select Start Scan.
- If the program continues to lock up, please cancel the scan and try again. This time selecting a different option than before.
- Please do this for each option and you will most likely find a combination that will work.