ParetoLogic Internet Security offers both a powerful automatic scan that can help many areas of your PC, as well as additional tools to make advanced PC maintenance easy.
ParetoLogic Internet Security's features include:
- Active protection: Automatically detect when malware makes an attempt to infect your computer. With active protection you can prevent malicious items from infecting your computer. You can also turn this off when additional computer resources are required by setting active protection to 'ignore'.
- Full or quick system scans: You can choose to run a full or quick scan to address your system needs, and each can be set to run on a separate schedule.
- Custom system scans: You can customize how ParetoLogic Internet Security scans your system by selecting only the items you want to be scanned. There is a list of locations that you can check or clear before running a system scan.
- Automatic scanning with the scheduling tool: With ParetoLogic Internet Security you can create schedules so that a full and quick scan are run daily, weekly, monthly, and more.
- Automatic updates: ParetoLogic Internet Security will automatically update when one is available so you never have to wonder whether or not your software and definitions are up-to-date.
- Selection and removal: You can choose to fix all of the items ParetoLogic Internet Security has detected after it completes a scan. You can also select only those you want fixed. When the results are displayed, you can clear the items that you do not want fixed.
- System tray icon: The ParetoLogic Internet Security system tray icon offers several handy menu options for quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- Automatic repair: ParetoLogic Internet Security offers you the ability to configure the settings so that detected items are automatically repaired after a scan.
For more information, please watch our tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc0lQe34-E8