To turn Email Security on or off:
- Select the ON or OFF switch next to Enable Email Security.
To select which email clients to secure:
- Select the checkbox next to any of the following:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook Express or Windows Mail
- Another email program (Thunderbird, etc.)
- Select the Advanced button to specify your port settings for POP3/SMTP settings.
Phishing is an increasing threat to electronic communication. You can set ParetoLogic Internet Security to automatically protect against and quarantine email phishing attempts.
To protect your system from phishing attempts:
- Select the ON or OFF switch under Anti-Phishing.
To quarantine a copy of the original email:
- Select the checkbox next to Quarantine a copy of the original email.