With an upgrade to the premium feature set, you can set the ParetoLogic Internet Security firewall to monitor statistics and events, lockdown your internet connection, and manage application and filter rules. For more information about ParetoLogic Internet Security features, please watch our tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc0lQe34-E8
To turn the Firewall on or off:
- Select the OFF/ON switch.
When the firewall is turned on, you can monitor upload, download, and unwanted traffic. You can also create Application and Port Rules.
To view Statistics:
- Click the Statistics tab below the firewall status bar.
- The graph shows upload and download traffic levels.
- Below the graph, the number of items blocked by Rules and IDS (Intrusion Detection System) are listed.
To view Events:
- Click the Events tab below the firewall status bar.
- The list displays the Time, Type, and More Information for each event.
The table below describes each type of event.
|Type of Event||Description|
|Intrusion Detection System||Network items that were blocked.|
|Application Blocked||Applications that were blocked using the rules from Advanced Options.|
Ports that were blocked using the rules from Advanced Options.