You can re-install PC Health Advisor to resolve this issue.
Before uninstalling you must fully shut down the program you are removing. If the program is running in the background, right-click the system tray icon in the lower right corner, and select Exit.
Please follow these steps to uninstall a program:
- Go to your Desktop and press the Windows Start key on your keyboard.
- Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
- Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (Windows XP: Add/Remove Programs)
- Select the program to be removed.
- Click the Uninstall button (Windows XP: Remove)
Once you have uninstalled PC Health Advisor, please download it again and install once more.
Install PC Health Advisor:
- Click here and download PC Health Advisor.
- Click Run to begin installation.
- Follow the Prompts, clicking Next to proceed and I Agree to the license agreement.
- Select a Default or a Custom installation, then click the Next button.
- Select the location to install PC Health Advisor. We recommend using the default: C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA
- Click Install.
- Select Run ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor and click Finish. Now you must register your purchased key.
- Open PC Health Advisor and click the (i) button at the top right.
- Enter your license key in the text field provided: **your license key**
- Now click OK.