The Privacy Scan Settings in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor has the following categories:
- Windows Cache and History.
- Internet Browsing History
- Chat and Instant Messaging History
- MS Office History
- Multimedia History
- File Sharing History
- Email Trash
- Third-Party Application History
You can edit your Privacy Scan Settings by following the instructions outlined below:
- Open ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Select the Privacy Settings button.
- Browse the list and uncheck areas you do not want scanned.
NOTE: You can remove entire categories from the scan or click the title of a category to expand and edit the subcategories for each.