If, after running a scan with PC Health Advisor you are still encountering a problem, please contact our Support Department.
Please describe in detail the problem that you are experiencing:
- A detailed write up of the issues you are facing. Are you receiving an error message, for example? If so, what does it say?
- What were you doing on your computer when the problem first occurred?
- What Windows operating system are you using?
- Have you installed all the latest Windows updates?
If you are receiving an error notification and/or message, could you please send us a screen capture of this notification and let us know when it is occurring?
Please follow the instructions below to take a screen capture:
- Make sure your screen is showing what you want to capture.
- Press the PrtScn or Print Screen key (next to F12).
- Open Paint (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint) or Microsoft Word.
- Click Edit in the top-left corner of the window and choose Paste.
- Save the document to a place that you can find easily. We suggest the desktop.
- Attach the file to your email and send it to us. Most email programs use a paperclip icon to add attachments.