By default, PC Health Advisor will not remove your favorites or bookmarks as part of a scan, however you can enable or disable this option easily.
Default Privacy Scan Settings remove items in the following categories:
- Windows Cache and History.
- Internet and Instant Messenger History
- MS Office History
- File Sharing History
- Email Trash
The 'favorites' fall under the 'Internet Browsing History' category.
Edit your Privacy Scan Settings:
- Open ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
- Click on the Settings button
- Click the Privacy Settings button
- Now browse the list and uncheck areas you do not want scanned - Internet Browsing History
- Please uncheck the 'Favorites' option